Frequently asked questions about Dogecoin Whales
- What is a Dogecoin Whale?
- Doge is a dog, but a whale is a whale. But this does not end here, in the word of finance, a Whale is an entity with enough power to impact the market of an asset by transfer massive transactions.
- Can we know if it's an INT or OUT?
- Unfortunately, our system just scan and index all biggest dogecoin transactions and a transaction is not always related to an exchange. If we take the example of Elon Musk and John Doe. Elon Musk send 1 DOGE to John Doe, but, is not a buying or selling movment, it's just a transaction. Ouaf.
- Dogecoin can hit $1 during 2021?
- Everything is possible. But keep in mind that trading is risky. Don't loose everything for the most famous crypto dog.
- Shiba Inu vs Dogecoin?
- Ouaf ouaf, ouaf ouaf ouaf ouaf. Ouaf ouaf, ouaf.
- Where your data comes from?
- This website is part of ClankApp, a crypto whales tracker across multiples blockchain like Dogecoin.
- Why all transactions are not present on your Telegram / Twitter bot?
- First, we don't display every transaction on our Telegram and Twitter bot because we don't want to spam you. And secondly, we display only transactions with a minimum of interest and which exceeds a certain USD threshold.